Friday, February 24, 2012

For February 28th

ATTENTION: I'll be in Lab A from 10-10:40 on Tuesday and Thursday for anyone who needs help.

You have a lot of little tasks to do this week so don't put them off. For Thursday's lab class you will need to have the following:

1. Printed version of your 2 ads so that we can post them for our competition! You also should have these ads put up on your ads page so I can grade them.

2. Start thinking about what you want to do with your commercial. Bring in any of the following your plan to work with on your flash drive:
  • photos from Google Images.
  • clips from youtube downloaded via zamzar.com as I showed you in class.
  • your own video footage, if you plan to use it.
  • mp3 music, if you plan to use it.
  • your own audio, if you plan to use it.
  • you can also bring your camera (with video) and computer transfer cable if you want to do some shooting during class (i.e., if you were too lazy to do this on your own time!)
  • If you have computer headphones please bring these on Thursday so you can hear your own video as you design it. I'll also have a few headphones for those who need them.

This will be a very simple project if you take the time to plan ahead and bring what you need to work with to class on Thursday. If you don't do this, you are wasting my time and yours.

I'll stay after class for anyone who needs extra help on Thursday. I'll also be available before class in my office if you need to reach me. The lab will be open before class for anyone who wants to work on their assignments.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment